We are able to repair products from the start of production to the present.
Our repair and overhaul is a “comprehensive inspection and repair” that involves disassembly, cleaning, measurement, adjustment, assembly, and commissioning of all products. For this reason, we basically bring our products to our factory for repair. This will allow you to recover closer to the original performance of the product and allow you to use it for a longer period of time.
Please note that parts may not be available for some older models.
Where to apply for after-sales service
- The store where you purchased the product.
- MARUYAMA VACUUM PUMP CO.,LTD.
2-5-4 Musashino, Akishima City, Tokyo 196-0021, Japan
Tel. +81-42-541-5603 Fax. +81-42-541-4997
- Contact Form
Custody of repaire items
We take care of the repair parts and repair them all at our factory.
- GP-100 , GP-100V
- KP-750 , KP-850 , KP-1500A & W , KP-3000A ＆ W、KP-6000W
- Please contact us for other models.
Details of the repairs
Regardless of the nature of the problem, we will perform a “comprehensive inspection and repair” based on factory repairs.
- All parts are disassembled down to the level of the parts, cleaned, measured the dimensions of each part, and checked for wear and corrosion.
- All consumables such as bearings, oil seals, etc. will be replaced with new ones.
- Hand-finish the machined surface with a grinding wheel, a shaver, or polishing tape to revitalize the sliding surface.
- For scratches that cannot be covered by hand finishing, we can use various polishing machines as needed.
- Major parts that are judged to need replacement are matched to each dimension with a grinder and replaced with new parts.
- After the repair is complete, we will run the unit for at least 8 hours continuously to check for heat generation, abnormal noises, oil leaks, load current, sliding surface distortion, etc., and measure the vacuum pressure attained.
It depends on the model, so please consult with us.
Repair estimate and diagnosis fee
- Formal estimates will be provided after the pump disassembly and diagnosis. If this is beyond the scope of the preliminary estimate, we will provide you with a photo and a dimensional measurement chart to support it.
- If you cancel the repair after submitting an estimate, you will be charged a diagnostic fee. Please note that the disassembled pump will be returned to you in disassembled condition. If you wish to dispose of it, a separate disposal fee will be charged.
- If you want to continue the repair, you will not be charged this fee.
Normally, repair and overhaul repairs are by appointment only. It usually takes 4 to 10 business days to repair the product after it arrives at our office. After that, it will be packed and shipped. However, if the sludge is significantly seized, damaged, or worn and requires parts replacement or special processing, a longer period of time may be required.
Although it is basic to bring in the factory for repair, it may be possible to perform on-site repair according to the customer’s convenience and request. In this case, a partial repair is the general rule. If a partial repair is not possible due to circumstances, we will keep the unit, perform a comprehensive inspection and repair, and return it to you by carrier mail.
Delivery and Setting
Depending on the customer’s convenience, we may be able to deliver directly to you or set you up for a fee, so please consult with us.
Please note that we may not be able to repair the product if it is deemed by us to have been modified or inhaled a highly toxic substance.
The following maintenance kits are available for customers who wish to perform their own maintenance.
We can also provide other major components, so please contact us for more information.
- GP-100V Oil Seal Replacement Kit
- CP-300 Maintenance Kit
- CP-600 Maintenance Kit
- KP-1500 Maintenance Kit (Common to A and W)
- KP-3000 Maintenance Kit (Common to A and W)
- KP-6000W Maintenance Kit
Please note that we are not responsible for any malfunctions caused by the use of parts provided by us and repairing by the customer himself.